This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
DesignsEast.com Privacy Statement
2201 Main St Ste 102 G @ Elm St
Dallas, TX 75201
Toll free 1-877-334-7363
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. designseast.com will in no way sell, re-purpose, or divulge any personal information it gathers from its customers to any third party not involved in the transaction for any reason nor do we utilize "cookies" or store any information regarding your shopping or browsing habits.
We do not set any cookies or you any other form of electronic gathering tools or devices to collect information regarding your shopping habits.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return, Replacement and Refund Policy
designseast.com strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customer with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1) If any customer claims an order was not delivered we ask that we are given at least 4 hours to contact our deliver to determine what occurred. In many cases delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurred.
2) If it is determined that designs east did not make the delivery attempt it is our policy to provide you with a refund.
3) If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement then the recipient should contact designseast.com imediatly. We will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement you must be contacted within 72 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to change water daily.
4) If an order is filled and it is determined that inappropriate or unauthorized substitution has occurred, we reserve the right to have replace the arrangement.
5) designseast.com will refund any purchases if we fails to provide a resolution to any problems that occur during the preparation and/or delivery of the item.
6) designseast.com reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When an order is received by designseast.com we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
7) Should any customer place an order through designseastcom and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered then no refund can be issued.
8) If you placed an order and indicated "Yes - Substitutions Allowed" designseast.com will attempt to fill the order as closely as possible however if the container, flowers or other items that comprise the order are unavailable then the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order.
9) designseast.com is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. designseast.com will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
10) designseast.com is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. designseast.com makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
11) When a customer allows substitutions this means that the sender is allowing us to use those flowers they have available to work with in trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so.